Insurance and payment options at Fuhrmann Health Center include:
- No insurance needed.
- Car accident victims and work related injuries may be 100% covered by your insurance company.
- Discounts available for military, police, fire, first responders.
- Package discounts available for multiple visits.
- Financing options available.
- Medicaid not accepted.
- Fuhrmann Health Center is registered with Medicare as a non-participating provider.
The Goal of Your Insurance Company
At the Fuhrmann Health Center it is not a problem whether you don’t have health insurance, have a high deductible, or chiropractic care is not covered.
The insurance industry is in business to make money.
When a doctor chooses to become a participating provider for a specific insurance company, the doctor needs to sacrifice the level of care they deliver to their patients to be in compliance with what that insurance company dictates.
The insurance company has different goals than Dr. Fuhrmann does for your condition. Your insurance company’s overall goal is to save money by denying your treatment.
Our goal is to do what is best for our patients, and keep your best interest at heart.
For these reasons, Dr. Fuhrmann is an out-of-network provider. This means that the doctor, instead of the insurance company will dictate your care.
In many cases your insurance company will reimburse you for your out of pocket expenses. You can easily file for reimbursement through your insurance based on your deductible . For your convenience, proper documentation (superbill) required for reimbursement will be provided.
You and Dr. Fuhrmann must determine what is appropriate to relieve your condition and control your pain. Some conditions demand that you be seen daily, or a couple times a week until your pain is relieved. Maintenance visits may be needed even after your symptoms are relieved.
The Fuhrmann Health Center is focused on your health goals, we refuse to lower our standards for any insurance company.
Medicare and Medicaid
The Fuhrmann Health Center is registered with Medicare as a non-participating provider. Our fees are requested at the time of service. We file your claim form to Medicare. Medicare will then reimburse you directly. We do not accept Medicaid.
If your injury was in result of a car accident, it MUST be filed under No Fault with your car insurance provider.
If your injury happened while at work, it MUST be reported to your employer and Worker’s Compensation before treatment begins.
- Includes patient history / physical exam / custom treatment plan.
- Includes Adjustment, Spinal Decompression, Soft Tissue Therapies and Rehabilitation as prescribed by your individual treatment plan.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Debit or check accepted.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flex-Spending Account also accepted. Financing options available.
- 20% Discount for Military / Police / Fire / First Responders
- Package Discounts for Multiple Visits
- ( 6 ) visits for $220 – may be shared with family members.
- TOTAL SAVINGS OF $20.00
- ( 12 ) visits for $420 – may be shared with family members.
- TOTAL SAVINGS OF $60.00
- ( 20 ) visits for $700 - may be shared with family members.
- TOTAL SAVINGS OF $100.00
*One Year = 12 months from date of purchase.
** Financing options available
10:00am - 5:30pm
10:00am - 5:30pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 5:30pm